- About RAIQ
- CHAOS 2014
- Blind No More - Putting Hard Times Behind Us
- 2012 Symposium: Interdisciplinary Territories
- Consultation du milieu des arts interdisciplinaires
- Nomination coordination générale / Appointment General coordination
Resources: Festivals and Events - Canada
Time2 is a one day event that is based on art that exists within in a
specific time frame. This includes performance, video and musical acts
hosted at a off-site venue. The focus is on artists from the National
Firmly established as Canada's leading festival of new and experimental theatre, the annual High Performance Rodeo explores conventional theatrical genres. Local, national and international artists have made the rodeo their premier showcase for modern creative work in all performance fields including theatre, dance, music, poetry, visual arts, and more. The High Performance Rodeo is an annual festival featuring theatre, dance, music and multimedia presentations.
The Mountain Standard Time Performative Art Festival Society (M:ST) ensures that performative art practices are recognized and sustained in the Southern Alberta region. M:ST fosters innovation and collaboration among local, national, and international artistic communities.
About New Adventures
New Adventures in Sound Art is a non-profit organization that produces performances and installations spanning the entire spectrum of electroacoustic and experimental sound art. Through workshops, lectures, and demonstrations that teach a new perception of sound, New Adventures in Sound Art offers the opportunity to educate artists and audiences both locally and abroad.
Vancouver's New Forms Media Society is a non-profit society and media arts organization founded in 2000 that nurtures and connects local and international arts, science and grassroots communities through the annual New Forms Festival. Grown from its humble beginnings as a small grassroots media arts festival, NFF is now one of the largest media arts festivals on the West Coast and in Canada.
send + receive is an international festival that advances the discipline of sound art, and is one of the few annual media arts festivals in North America focusing exclusively on sound-based work. It has become an invaluable opportunity for showcasing the innovative work of Manitoban, Canadian and international artists. send + receive addresses the need for a critical and intimate platform for audio based art. With feedback from the public, collaborating arts groups, and artists, send + receive meets the creative and technical needs of professional artists.
Sound Symposium is an international celebration of Sound - a catalyst for the generation of new ideas and new directions in music, visual and performance art. Once every two years, in even-numbered years, the Symposium brings artists, musicians, scientists and others from around the globe to Newfoundland to collaborate with local artists on bold new projects, to appreciate the joy and excitement of the creative process in action, and to delight in the unique environment and culture of St. John's and the surrounding area.
"The mission of the Festival is to enhance quality of life by stimulating literacy through bringing readers of all ages together with writers of local, national and international stature in events that are accessible and populist in nature."
WordFest: Banff-Calgary International Writers Festival brings readers and writers together in a six-day literary festival that takes place annually in the Calgary, Banff and the Bow Valley region.
Words Aloud Spoken Word Festival
- Art centres/Galleries
- Art centres/Galleries - Canada
- Art centres/Galleries - International
- Art centres/Galleries - Quebec
- Arts Listings
- Associations - International
- Associations - Quebec
- Documentation Centres - International
- Documentation Centres - Quebec
- Excerpts from Texts
- Festivals and Events - Canada
- Festivals and Events - International
- Festivals and Events - Quebec
- Gallery / Conference room
- Grants for Emerging Artists
- Grants for Professionals
- Incarnation / Embodiement
- Interdisciplinary University Programs - Canada
- Interdisciplinary University Programs - International
- Interdisciplinary University Programs - Quebec
- Journals/magazines - Canada
- Journals/magazines - International
- Journals/magazines - Quebec
- Legal and Contracts
- liens web
- Production Organisations - Canada
- Production Organisations - Quebec
- Research Centres - Canada
- Research Centres - International
- Research Centres - Quebec
- Residencies - Canada
- Residencies - International
- Residencies - Quebec
Receive our newsletter
Help us to build our interdisciplinary resources, contribute pertinent links and items here.